Community Relief Fund
About the Initiative
The Community Relief Fund aims to help freelance Saudi filmmakers who have sustained a financial loss resulting from cancelled/postponed gigs or opportunity directly related to the Coronavirus COVID-19 precautionary measures. The size of the fund is SAR200,000.
All Saudi freelancers working in the film industry are eligible to the one-time emergency grant of up to SAR5,000 on a merit basis.
Applications will be open until the fund is exhausted.
How to apply?
To be eligible to the Community Relief Fund, you need to fill out the form on our website. Our team will check all applications and will contact all qualified applicants within 48 hours.
All applications are confidential with complete respect to the privacy of the applicant.
- The applicant must be Saudi national and working in Saudi Arabia.
- The applicant must be part of the film industry (scriptwriter, producer, director, actor, cinematographer, technician, music composer or other recognized crew member).
- The applicant must be a freelancer and not on any monthly pay-roll and does not have any other income (A certificate from GOSI is required).
- The applicant has to provide proof of the financial damage caused as a result of the current precautionary measures or an emergency bill (rent, health expenses etc.)
- The applicant agrees to follow the official guidelines of precautionary measures to slow the transmission of the Coronavirus COVID-19.
- The Fund management retain the right to any exceptional measures or changes in the rules on a case-by-case basis.
To ensure everyone’s safety, please note that applications are only accepted on our website and not by visiting our offices. For more information, please contact email@example.com